We have taken every effort to design our Web site to be useful, informative, helpful, honest and fun. Hopefully we’ve accomplished that — and would ask that you let us know if you’d like to see improvements or changes that would make it even easier for you to find the information you need and want.
All we ask is that you agree to abide by the following Terms and Conditions. Take a few minutes to look them over because by using our site you automatically agree to them. Naturally, if you don’t agree, please do not use the site. We reserve the right to make any modifications that we deem necessary at any time. Please continue to check these terms to see what those changes may be! Your continued use of the VentureVictory.com Web site means that you accept those changes.
THANKS AGAIN FOR VISITING!
Restrictions on Use of Our Online Materials
All Online Materials on the VentureVictory.com site, including, without limitation, text, software, names, logos, trademarks, service marks, trade names, images, photos, illustrations, audio clips, video clips, and music are copyrighted intellectual property. All usage rights are owned and controlled by VentureVictory.com. You, the visitor, may download Online Materials for non-commercial, personal use only provided you 1) retain all copyright, trademark and propriety notices, 2) you make no modifications to the materials, 3) you do not use the materials in a manner that suggests an association with any of our products, services, events or brands, and 4) you do not download quantities of materials to a database, server, or personal computer for reuse for commercial purposes. You may not, however, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute Online Materials in any way or for any other purpose unless you get our written permission first. Neither may you add, delete, distort or misrepresent any content on the VentureVictory.com site. Any attempts to modify any Online Material, or to defeat or circumvent our security features is prohibited.
Everything you download, any software, plus all files, all images incorporated in or generated by the software, and all data accompanying it, is considered licensed to you by VentureVictory.com or third-party licensors for your personal, non-commercial home use only. We do not transfer title of the software to you. That means that we retain full and complete title to the software and to all of the associated intellectual-property rights. You’re not allowed to redistribute or sell the material or to reverse-engineer, disassemble or otherwise convert it to any other form that people can use.
You acknowledge and agree that information published on our site is intended to provide general information in summary form only. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services, merchandise and other information provided through the site.
In no event will VentureVictory.com be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you or anyone else in reliance upon any information contained on or omitted from the site.
Security of Your Information
While VentureVictory.com takes all due care in ensuring the privacy and integrity of the information you provide, the possibility exists that this information could be unlawfully observed by a third party while in transit over the Internet or while stored on VentureVictory.com systems or on the site.
VentureVictory.com disclaims all liability to the greatest extent possible pursuant to law should this occur.
Submitting Your Online Material to Us
That means that we don’t have to treat any such submission as confidential. You can’t sue us for using ideas you submit. If we use them, or anything like them, we don’t have to pay you or anyone else for them. We will have the exclusive ownership of all present and future rights to submissions of any kind. We can use them for any purpose we deem appropriate to our VentureVictory.com mission, without compensating you or anyone else for them.
You acknowledge that you are responsible for any submission you make. This means that you (and not we) have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright.
Limitation of Liability
VentureVictory.com WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY THAT ACCOMPANY OR RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF ANY OF ITS SITE.
THESE INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO) DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY:
- USE OF (OR INABILITY TO USE) THE SITE
- USE OF (OR INABILITY TO USE) ANY SITE TO WHICH YOU HYPERLINK FROM OUR SITE
- FAILURE OF OUR SITE TO PERFORM IN THE MANNER YOU EXPECTED OR DESIRED
- ERROR ON OUR SITE
- OMISSION ON OUR SITE
- INTERRUPTION OF AVAILABILITY OF OUR SITE
- DEFECT ON OUR SITE
- DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION OF OUR SITE
- COMPUTER VIRUS OR LINE FAILURE
- PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING:
- DAMAGES INTENDED TO COMPENSATE SOMEONE DIRECTLY FOR A LOSS OR INJURY
- DAMAGES REASONABLY EXPECTED TO RESULT FROM A LOSS OR INJURY (KNOWN IN LEGAL TERMS AS “CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.”)
- OTHER MISCELLANEOUS DAMAGES AND EXPENSES RESULTING DIRECTLY FROM A LOSS OR INJURY (KNOWN IN LEGAL TERMS AS “INCIDENTIAL DAMAGES.”)
WE ARE NOT LIABLE EVEN IF WE’VE BEEN NEGLIGENT OR IF OUR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR BOTH.
EXCEPTION: CERTAIN STATE LAWS MAY NOT ALLOW US TO LIMIT OR EXCLUDE LIABILITY FOR THESE “INCIDENTAL” OR “CONSEQUENTIAL” DAMAGES. IF YOU LIVE IN ONE OF THOSE STATES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION OBVIOUSLY WOULD NOT APPLY WHICH WOULD MEAN THAT YOU MIGHT HAVE THE RIGHT TO RECOVER THESE TYPES OF DAMAGES.
HOWEVER, IN ANY EVENT, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, INJURIES, AND CLAIMS OF ANY AND EVERY KIND (WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARE CLAIMED UNDER THE TERMS OF A CONTRACT, OR CLAIMED TO BE CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER WRONGFUL CONDUCT, OR THEY’RE CLAIMED UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY) WILL NOT BE GREATER THAN THE AMOUNT YOU PAID IF ANYTHING TO ACCESS OUR SITE.
Pricing and Payments
Should you choose to engage the marketing services provided by VentureVictory.com, the following are our pricing and payment terms:
- The Initial Set Up Fee is payable in full before the setup of your marketing campaign and any subsequence marketing campaigns will begin.
- The Monthly Management Fee for your marketing campaigns will be charged on the first day of each month after you sign up.
- In the event that your marketing campaigns are not launched at the start of a month, you will be charged a prorated Monthly Management Fee for the remaining of the first month, after which, in the subsequent months you will be charged on the first day of each month.
- VentureVictory.com will automatically debit your supplied credit card month for the Monthly Management Fee unless you and we have agreed to charge the Monthly Management Fee using a different basis, method and/or timeframe.
- If you fail to pay any sum when due within fourteen days after written notice, VentureVictory.com may discontinue any campaign management until payment is received.
- VentureVictory.com reserves the right to stop managing your marketing campaigns and terminate any Agreements at any time by written (or email) notice to you. If this occurs, you will be refunded a prorated amount for the remainder of the month, and any recurring monthly charges will be terminated.
- If you wish to suspend or cancel VentureVictory.com marketing services at any time then please let us know by phone or email. We will then book a meeting (in person or by phone) with you and one of our team leaders or managers will discuss your requirements, feedback or concerns. If you still want to suspend or cancel after the meeting then both parties will decide on an appropriate termination date. Upon the terminate date, you will be refunded a prorated amount for the remainder of the month, and any recurring monthly charges will be terminated.
- Upon cancelling VentureVictory.com management, all amounts owing to VentureVictory.com will need to be paid in full; any outstanding amounts will be due within 7 business days of cancellation.
- VentureVictory.com reserves the right to engage a debt collector at your expense if there are any unpaid invoices overdue by 60 days.
- Prices quoted on www.VentureVictory.com are in Australian Dollars and do not include Goods and Services Tax unless otherwise stated.
- We reserve the right to refuse and to accept an order request in whole or part.
- VentureVictory.com reserves the right to change the fees charged for its services and payment methods at any time.
VentureVictory.com is committed to you and your marketing goals. In the event that you are unhappy with our services, please let us know by phone or email. We will then book a meeting (in person or by phone) with you and one of our team leaders or managers will discuss your requirements, feedback or concerns.
If you are still unhappy after that meeting, the following is our refund policy:
- After deciding upon an appropriate termination date, you will be refunded a prorated amount for the remainder of the month from the termination date, and any recurring monthly charges will be terminated.
- Any services you have paid for during the Initial Set Up Fee, which have not yet been delivered, you are entitled to a 100% refund to.
- If you are accidentally charged after terminating VentureVictory.com services (where both parties have agreed upon a termination date), you are entitled to a 100% refund.
- If we have accidentally charged you extra, you are entitled to a 100% refund.
Any other refund request will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis. Please reach out to your account manager, or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to make sure you are satisfied.
Links to Other Site
We sometimes provide referrals to and links to other World Wide Web sites from our site. Such a link should not be seen as an endorsement, approval or agreement with any information or resources offered at sites you can access through our site. If in doubt, always check the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) address provided in your WWW browser to see if you are still in a VentureVictory.com-operated site or have moved to another site. VentureVictory.com is not responsible for the content or practices of third party sites that may be linked to our site. When VentureVictory.com provides links or references to other Web sites, no inference or assumption should be made and no representation should be inferred that VentureVictory.com is connected with, operates or controls these Web sites. Any approved link must not represent in any way, either explicitly or by implication, that you have received the endorsement, sponsorship or support of any VentureVictory.com site or endorsement, sponsorship or support of VentureVictory.com, including its respective employees, agents or directors.
Termination of This Agreement
This agreement is effective until terminated by either party. You may terminate this agreement at any time, by destroying all materials obtained from all VentureVictory.com Web site, along with all related documentation and all copies and installations. VentureVictory.com may terminate this agreement at any time and without notice to you, if, in its sole judgment, you breach any term or condition of this agreement. Upon termination, you must destroy all materials. In addition, by providing material on our Web site, we do not in any way promise that the materials will remain available to you. And VentureVictory.com is entitled to terminate all or any part of any of its Web site without notice to you.